"Plato initiated our negative view of the written word by arguing that writing was merely an imitation of speech... while speech was an imitation of thought. Thus writing would be an imitation of an imitation."
Andrew Feenberg: The written world.

Tuesday, December 21

A-M's contribution

Until yesterday A-M hasn't been able to contribute to this assignment. So we decided that since I've put so much effort into it we should work separately, and submit separately. A-M has read my blog and been inspired by some of my findings, and will pick those up and combine with her own research. She intends to follow my blog, and er... forgive me if I misquote as I don't have her email to hand... possibly pick up more inspiration(?). I don't have the time or the desire to follow A-M's blog, but I will dip into the wiki - both for the experience of using it (since I haven't used one before), and to share ideas with A-M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home